VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
EXTENSIONS FROM HO CHI MINH CITY
TRAVEL & CULTURE 2-DAYS MEKONG DELTA TOUR VTN6040
(Daily departure on private tour, full-board)
Ho Chi Minh City My Tho Can Tho Sadec Ho Chi Minh City
The Mekong is one the worlds largest and longest rivers and it empties in the sea in the Southern Vietnam. The Delta was long time part of the Khmer kingdom and is today one of the most important areas of Vietnam. There is enough rice growing in Delta to feed the entire country. Discover in this trip how the inhabitants of the Delta live in one the countries most populated region.
Day 01 Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Can Tho (L/D)
Pick up at hotel. Drive to My Tho (2-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City) and visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. My Tho is a prosperous town of 170,000 inhabitants in the Mekong Delta. It is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Enjoy a boat ride on the Mekong River and visit an orchard on an island, with lunch en route. Continue with a visit to a Buddhist temple before proceeding to Can Tho.
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 02 Can Tho - Cai Rang Sadec - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Boat trip on Mekong river to visit Cai Rang floating market then drive back Ho Chi Minh City via Sadec. Visit Rose Garden of Mr. Tu Ton.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
** End of services **
|PRIVATE PACKAGE TOURS US Dollar|
|Number of passengers (Nett per person in half-twin room)||SUP SGL|
|Hotel category||1||2||3-5||6-9||10-14||15-19||20 Up|
|Saigon Can Tho||251||143||114||91||76||72||67||17|
|Validity: 01 November 2006 31 October 2007|
- Accommodation with meals as indicated in the programme
- Transfers, tours with English/French/German speaking guide
- Entrance fees, boat rent
- Service charge, room tax and handling fee
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Accomodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.