VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
TRAVEL & CULTURE 2 DAYS MEKONG ON BASSAC I & II VTN6013
(Deaprture every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday, fullboard)
The Bassac I & II are entirely built of wood. The cabins are all with air conditioning and come with private bathrooms with hot water showers. All cabins are in front of the boat. The upper deck is equipped with sun chairs and also partly shaded. Both boats have a restaurant and bar.
Day 01 Ho Chi Minh Cai Be (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Vinh Long. Arrive in Vinh Long, boarding Bassac at 12.00h. Welcome drink, introduction of the ship and crew, and check in the cabins. Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river. Lunch on the upper deck. Rest on the deck, or enjoy the open bar. Swerve into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, view local shipyards on the way.
Visit of a village on the bank of Co Chien or Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life of the local inhabitants, and their hospitality.
Back the boat, complimentary drink. Relax at the open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising through Mang Thit river.
Set anchor in front of Phuoc Hau pagoda, in Tra On for overnight.
Day 02 Can Tho Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Breakfast is available from 06.30h while the ship is cruising the Tra On floating market, then bounding for Can Tho. Arrival at Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the nearby arroyos and gardens and the Ninh Kieu pier.
Lunch at Nam Bo restaurant. Transfer back to
|PACKAGE TOURS (join basic) US Dollar|
|Number of passengers (Nett per person in half-twin cabin)|| |
Single cabin surcharge
|Validity: 01 November 2006 31 October 2007|
- Transfer and tour with English /French / German speaking local guide
- 2D/1N Bassac package (joint basis )
- Accommodation on boat with meals as program.
- Entrance fees
- Service charge, room tax and handling fee
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- International airport tax in Ho Chi Minh at USD 14.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.