VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
(Dayly departure, fullboard)
Day 01 Hanoi – Halong (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer 160 km East Hanoi to Halong, sightseeing on route. Arrive in Halong and board Huong Hai junk, check-in registration. Seafood lunch on board.
A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay, visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, visit Sung Sot cave and a swim at Titov beach. Enjoy dinner on board while watching sunset. Fishing, drinking Vietnamese wine, and spending a night on board.
Day 02 Halong Bay (B/L/D)
a.m. Free at leisure for swimming.
Another wonderful cruise to visit Tortoise island , Man’s head island, Bo nau cave,
visit Luon cave by a small bamboo boat. Have lunch on board.
p.m. Visit Ba Ham lake (selected according to the tides), Three Peaches beach. Free leisure for fishing and drinking.
Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 03 Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
Visit Bai Tu long Bay, Teapot island, Chopstiks island , Bai tho mountain
Return to Halong city and have lunch on board.
Arrive Halong wharf then transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel.** End of services **
|PACKAGE TOURS (join basic) – US Dollar|
|Number of passengers (Nett per person in half-twin cabin)|| |
Single cabin surcharge
|Hotel category||1||2||3-5||6-9||10-14||15-19||20 Up|
Huong Hai Deluxe Junk
Huong Hai Ginger Junk
|Validity: 01 November 2006 – 31 October 2007|
- Transfer and tour with English /French / German speaking local guide
3D/2N Huong Hai Junk package (joint basis ): Welcome drink, wine in first meal, 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, (breakfast may combine with lunch in second day to a buffet)1 soft drink per person from second meal, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, entrance fees, 2 nights in twin sharing room, boat cruise.
- Entrance fees
- Service charge, room tax and handling fee
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- International airport tax in Hanoi at USD 14.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.