VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES
“3 DAYS HANOI – HALONG – HAI PHONG S.I.C.” – VTN6053
Guaranteed either minimum 2 pax weekly departure every Wednesday for seat-in-coach tour or daily departure for private tour
Day 01 Hanoi - Arrival (D)
Meet on arrival at Hanoi/Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Sunway Hotel or similar for check in
Meeting at lobby of the hotel
p.m.Cyclo tour (2 hours), visit to the Old quarter of Hanoi and NgocSonTemple.
Dinner at Seasons restaurant
Evening: Drop off at Thang Long theatre for water puppet show, the unique Vietnamese traditional art. This art originates from rural festivals in Vietnam. The artists-men and women-stand waist-deep in the water to manipulate the puppets, making them move about, talk and laugh and even dance on the surface of the water. End of the show and transfer to hotel.
Accommodation at hotel
Day 02 Hanoi - Halong - Haiphong (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel
07:30Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole October and November) Residence and One Pillar Pagoda
09:30Drive to Halong, 180 km east ofHanoi.
On arrival take a wooden boat and have seafood lunch on board. Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea“ as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. A 4-hour boat trip will visit to Thien Cung and Dau Go grottoes.
Drop off in Halong town. Proceed toHaiphong transfer to hotel for check-in
Dinner and accommodation at hotel
Day 03 Hai Phong – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel
08:00Visit to the Garden theatre, Du Hang Pagoda and Kenh temple.
Lunch at Koto restaurant (or Brother Cafe as alternative)
p.m.Visit to Temple of Literature built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university, Quan Thanh Temple and Fine Art Museum.****************** ** Itinerary is subject to changes depending on confirmed flights, road conditions availability of rooms and weather. **
* Surcharge for Japanese market at:
- Nikko hotel: $11/SGL room/night; $18/DBL room/night
Complimentary policy: 1 FOC for tour leader in half twin for every 20 paying pax
- Accommodation with meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast; L= lunch; D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees and boat fees, water puppet show
- Transfers and tours with English/German/French/Spanish speaking local guide
- Vietnam visa approval (stamp abroad, stamp fee excluded), non-refundable if assistance is not needed
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- International air tickets to/from Hanoi
- Departure airport tax in Hanoi at USD 14.- nett per person
- Vietnamese visa upon arrival at USD15 per person (excluding stamping fee at USD25.--/pax)
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry, etc
¨ Sunway Hotel, 19 Pham Dinh Ho Street, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi capital:Tel: (84-4) 9713888; Fax: (84-4) 9713555
¨ Harbour View Hotel, 4 Tran Phu Street, Haiphong city:Tel: (84-31) 827827; Fax: (84-31) 827828 Tel: (84-8) 839777; Fax: (84-8) 8390011
¨ Nikko hotel, 84 Tran Nhan Tong,Hanoi Tel: 84-4-8223535; Fax: 84-4-8223555
¨ Sheraton Hanoi hotel, 11A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho Dist,Hanoi Tel: 84-4-7199000; Fax: 84-4-7199001****************