VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
TRAVEL & CULTURE 3 DAYS MEKONG ON BASSAC I & II VTN6014
(Departure on every Sunday,Tuesday & Friday, fullboard)
The Bassac I & II are entirely built of wood. The cabins are all with air conditioning and come with private bathrooms with hot water showers. All cabins are in front of the boat. The upper deck is equipped with sun chairs and also partly shaded. Both boats have a restaurant and bar.
Day 01 Ho Chi Minh Can Tho (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh then transfer to Can Tho, visit Vinh trang pagoda on the way. Arrive in Can tho and transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch at Nam Bo restaurant then check in hotel.
PmDrive to Thot Not for visit to Bang Lang Bird Sanctuary.
Dinner and accommodation at Victoria Hotel (Superior garden view).
Day 02 Can Tho Vinh Long (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Exploring the bustling floating market of Cai Rang, then board on Bassac at 1200h. Welcome drink. Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins. Departure downstream of te Hau river and tour near Tra On floating market. Swerve into Mang Thit river towardhs Co Chien river. Lunch on board. Rest on the upper deck or enjoy the open bar in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
Visit of a village on the bank of river Co Chien, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life of the local inhabitants, and their hospitality. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Return to the boat, complimentary drink. Enjoy open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Co Chien river towards Vinh Long.
Past Vinh Long, the Bassac sets anchor near My Thuan Bridge for overnight.
Day 03 Vinh Long Cai Be - Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Departure towards Cai Be. The passengers take their breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the way.
Arrival in Cai Be, check out and board on a local boat for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft workshops. Have lunch at a local restaurant and transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. Drop off at your hotel.** End of service **
|PACKAGE TOURS (join basic) US Dollar|
|Number of passengers (Nett per person in half-twin cabin)|| |
Single cabin surcharge
|Bassac & Victoria Cantho||561||384||333||304||143|
|Validity: 01 November 2006 31 October 2007|
- Transfer and tour with English /French / German speaking local guide
- 2D/1N Bassac package (joint basis )
- Accommodation on boat with meals as program.
- Accommodation with breakfast at Victoria Can Tho .
- Entrance fees
- Service charge, room tax and handling fee
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- International airport tax in Ho Chi Minh at USD 14.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.