VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
VIETNAM SOFT ADVENTURE TOURS
TRAVEL & CULTURE “4-DAY SAPA TREKKING” – VTN6023
(Weekly departures on Monday guaranteed. Meals as specified on the itinerary)
Day 01 Hanoi – Lao Cai (-)
Transfer to Hanoi railway station for the night train to Lao Cai at 21.30 hrs. Overnight on train (4-soft-berth cabin).
Day 02 Lao Cai – Sapa - Ban Ho - Thanh Phu - Sin Chai (B/L/D)
Upon arrival in Lao Cai, have breakfast at local restaurant then transfer another 38km on coach to Sapa. The day commences with a short jeep ride to the trekking route. The trek starts by walking through the incredibly scenic “Ban Ho” valley. Here you will have the opportunity to visit and explore the wooden houses, which traditionally belong to the Tay ethnic minority hill tribe. You will then continue to walk to Thanh Phu village where you will be able to observe the fascinating daily life of the Tay ethnic minority hill tribe. The night will be spent in Sin Chai village where you will sleep in bamboo huts and enjoy the wonderful hospitality of the Red Dao ethnic minority.
Day 03 Sin Chai - Nam Nhiu - My Son - Nam Toong - Sapa (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the village.
You start the trek today by walking downhill toward the My Son village, which belongs to the Xafo ethnic minority, one of the smallest groups in Vietnam. After a one and-a-half hour walk to the Red Dao village of Nam Toong, lunch will be prepared and served. After lunch you will descend back to Ban Ho village, where you will be able to enjoy a swim at the nearby beautiful waterfall of La Vie. You will then ascend to Su Pan, where the jeeps are waiting to take you back to Sapa. Check in hotel.
Dinner and accommodation at hotel.
Day 04 Sapa – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Lao Cai train station for day train toHanoi. Lunch on board. Arrive inHanoi late evening (eta 20.00). Transfer to your hotel inHanoi.**End of service**
Victoria Sapa Weekend (Sat & Sun): USD 30.-
24-26/12/06, 31/12/06-2/1/07, 17-22/2/07: USD 24.-
· Accommodation with meals as indicated in the programme
· Round trip transfer Hanoi Hotel – railway station
· Night train Hanoi – Lao Cai (4-soft sleeping berth cabin)
· Day train Lao Cai – Hanoi· Transfers and tours with English/French/German speaking guide
- International airport tax in Hanoi at USD 14.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
* Compulsory gala dinner:
- 24 Dec 2006: USD ***** /pax
- 31 Dec 2006: USD *****/pax
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.
- These tours can suit anybody who is a little fit and in good shape. They are not aimed to especially well-trained people. Do not forget to pack light, easy-to-dry clothes and a good pair of comfortable shoes/sneakers.
- The accommodation at the Red Dzao village is very basic.