VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES TARIFF 2006-2007
EXTENSION FROM DANANG
TRAVEL & CULTURE “4 DAYS WORLD HERITAGE TOUR” – VTN6009
Starting in Danang & ending in Hue or Danang/Full board
Daily departure on private tour
Danang – Hoi An – My Son – Hue - Danang
Day 01 Danang – Arrival – Hoi An (L/D)
.... Meet on arrival at Danang International Airport and drive to Hoi An. Lunch. Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences.
Dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation.
Day 02 Hoi An – My Son - Hue (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Sightseeing tour including Cham Museum, Marble Mountains and China Beach then proceed to the extraordinary ruins of My Son in a remote jungle valley. My Son was formerly the centre of the Cham Kingdom and has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Over 20 well-preserved monuments remain. Lunch en route.
In the afternoon, drive north to Hue, imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945, across the Hai Van Pass (Pass of the Ocean Clouds), passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Arrive in Hue, transfer to hotel. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 03 Hue (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
a.m. Boat trip on Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda Temple and Minh Mang Tomb. Lunch at local restaurant.
p.m. Continuing to visit the Imperial Citadel, and either Tu Duc or Khai Dinh’s Tombs
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 04 Hue/Danang - Departure (B)
Leisure time until transfer to Hue / Phu Bai Airport or Danang / Danang Airport for departure.
** End of serives **
Victoria Hoian 24-26/12/06, 31/12/06-2/1/07, 17-22/2/07: USD 24.-
- Accommodation with meals as indicated in the programme
- Transfers, tours with English/French/German speaking guide
- Entrance fees, boat fee
- Service charges, room tax and handling fee
- International airport tax in Danang at USD8.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.
- Please refer to hotel list for details about the different categories.