VIETNAM TRAVEL & CULTURE SERVICES
1 DAYS IN HOIAN DANANG S.I.C.
Guaranteed either minimum 2 pax weekly departure every Saturday for seat-in-coach tour or daily departure for private tour
Saturday Hoian - Danang - Hoian (L)
Pick-up at your hotel in Hoian
08:00 Proceed to Danang, transfer to visit Cham Museum; Marble Mountain and China Beach.
Back to Hoian. Lunch at White Lanterns restaurant
Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences. Visit the Phuc Kien hall, Japanese covered bridge, Tan Ky old house and the workshop of traditional occupation of Hoi An ancient town.
Drop-off at your hotel in Hoian late afternoon****************** ** Itinerary is subject to changes depending on confirmed flights, road conditions availability of rooms and weather. **
Complimentary policy: 1 FOC for tour leader in half twin for every 20 paying pax
- Meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast; L= lunch; D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees and boat fees, water puppet show
- Transfers and tours with English/German/French/Spanish speaking local guide
- Vietnam visa approval (stamp abroad, stamp fee excluded), non-refundable if assistance is not needed
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam
- Vietnamese visa upon arrival at USD15 per person (excluding stamping fee at USD25.--/pax)
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry, etc****************