Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Meals: L)
AM: Pick up at Noi Bai International airport at 8:30 AM then van will drive to Hanoi center for check in hotel and have lunch.
PM: After lunch, you will be transferred to visit the Temple of literature. Continue to visit Museum of Ethnology – the most interesting museum in Hanoi with many different things relating the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups. After that, you will visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake). The last place of the tour is taking a walk for few minutes to visit the old quarter of Hanoi before watching Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight at Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Bich Dong (Meals: L)
Departing from Hanoi at 8.00 am from your hotel, after 2 hours driving, we arrive Ninh Binh Province. Our first visit is the former capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu, visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet. Proceed to Tam Coc for lunch. Tam Coc known as "Halong Bay on Land" boasting breathtaking scenery, “Tam Coc” means three caves. After lunch we get on small rowing boats, the boat trip to all three caves takes about two hours.
Continue visiting Bich Dong Grotto (emerald-like grotto), around 2km from Tam Coc by car, climb a little bit till you get to the top of the Upper pagoda and your eyes catch the overall panorama of the paddy fields between Truong Yen Mountain. The king conferred on Bich Dong the title “The Second Most Beautiful Grotto in Vietnam”. A scene of the popular French movie "Indochine" had been completed here in 1991. Get back to Hanoi late in the afternoon. Overnight at Hotel in Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda Tour (Meals: L)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 08:00 then transfer to Perfume Pagoda. After about 2 hours traveling by bus, we will arrive Ben Duc boat harbor then we take one hour boat trip - rowed by local people on the stream named Yen. We will deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route and the nice rice paddies on sides. We get to the main Pagoda - Cave on the top of the highest mountain in the range by cable car to visit a beautiful cave in Huong pagoda’s complex.
After visiting the cave, we go down to a local restaurant for lunch. Then climb up a little bit to visit the largest and most beautiful pagoda in the complex nearby. We get on the boat and go back to the harbor and then drive back to Hanoi. Overnight at Hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Overnight on Junk (Meals: B, L, D)
Stay overnight on board in Halong Bay.
- 8AM: After breakfast at hotel, tour guide and driver from our company will pick you up and start our 3,5 hours driving to Halong City stopping on the way for some refreshments and local hospitality.
- 12 Noon: Upon arrival at Halong City, we transfer to our boat for a cruise in the stunning Halong Bay. Seafood lunch will be served on board.
- 1PM – 2PM: The cruise will take you to discover Halong bay with exotic islands: shape of Dog, Incense Urn, Sail Island, Fighting Cocks Islet which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountain.
- 2PM – 5PM: We will visit one of the most beautiful caves of Halong - Surprise Cave. Then our cruise is going to Titop Island and beach for swimming or climb up to the top of the island for outstanding panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- 5PM – 6 PM: Our cruise drop anchor in the middle of Halong bay for overnight. Here you can swim around the cruise with green sea water or relax on the cruise deck for drink and enjoy a view with sunset.
- 7PM – 9 PM: Vietnamese seafood will be served for dinner then to go fishing squids.
Day 5: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
- 6AM – 8 AM: Enjoy a view with Halong bay sunrise and Tai Chi and breakfast.
- 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM: Take local bamboo boat to visit a tunnel cave - Green lagoon, one of highlight in Halong.
- 9.30 – 12 Noon: Continue to move around the bay to find more secluded areas – Bai Tu Long bay. Then return to harbor for lunch in Halong City.
- 1PM – 5 PM: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Overnight at Hotel in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (Meals: B)
Time departure Hanoi will depend on your flight tickets, transfer to Noi Bai International airport for your departure flight after a great tour in Vietnam. (9:00am)
This is a private tour and the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a tailor made price quote for this tour, please fill out the online tour inquiry form and give us as much information as possible about your trip. Our online travel experts will be at your service.
- Local English speaking tour guide, other languages can be arranged on request
- Transportation by private car including airport pick up & transfer
- Hotels bases on double/twin share
- All entrance fees
- Meal as mentioned in program
- Bottled drinking water
- International air tickets & airport tax
- Vietnam visa arrangement (This can be arranged on request)
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Pre and post accommodation arrangement
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses & Tips