TRAVEL & CULTURE TARIFF 2006-2007
VIETNAM SOFT ADVENTURE TOURS
TRAVEL & CULTURE “4-DAY CENTRAL HIGHLANDS ADVENTURE” – VTN6019
(Daily departure on private tour, with full board)
Day 01 Buon Ma Thuot – Arrival (D)
Arrive in Buon Ma Thuot by flight from Danang (Option 1, no lunch today) or Ho Chi Minh City (Option 2, includes lunch). Transfer to Thang Loi hotel. Visit Draysap waterfall and the local market.
Enjoy a Gong concert in the evening.
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 02 Buon Ma Thuot – Pleiku (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Bound for Lak lake and visit on the way coffee plantations and pepper gardens. Experience an elephant ride through the M’nong ethnic minority village before proceeding for Lunch.
Drive to Pleiku and check in the Pleiku Hotel.
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at Pleiku.
Day 03 Pleiku – Komtum – Pleiku (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Visit to Bahnah ethnic at Dektu and Dekrol. Have lunch before continueing to Komtum, a small town off the beaten track north of Pleiku.
Visit Komtum Seminary, traditional culture center, Wooden Church and Bahnah ethnic village of Konklo. Drive back to Pleiku.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 04 Pleiku – Departure (B)
Free at leisure until it is time for the transfer to Pleiku airport for departure flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
· Accommodation with meals as indicated in the programme
· Transfers,tours with English/French speaking guide
· Domestic airtickets and domestic airport taxes
- Option 1: Danang/Ban Me Thuot – Pleiku/Ho Chi Minh City
- Option 2: Ho Chi Minh City/Ban Me Thuot – Pleiku/Ho Chi Minh City
· Entrance fees
· Service charages, room tax and handling fee
· International airport tax in Ho Chi Minh at USD 14.00 nett per person
· International airfare to/from Vietnam
· Personal insurance
· Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.
- These tours can suit anybody who is a little fit and in good shape. They are not aimed to especially well-trained people. Do not forget to pack light, easy-to-dry clothes and a good pair of comfortable shoes/sneakers