TRAVEL & CULTURE TARIFF 2006-2007
VIETNAM SOFT ADVENTURES
TRAVEL & CULTURE 4-DAY TREKKING IN DALAT VTN6045
(Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City. Full board)
Day 01 Ho Chi Minh City Dalat (L/D)
Pick up at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Drive to Da Lat, stopover at La Nga Bridge, tea and coffee plantation for photos. Lunch on route. Arrival in Da Lat, visit the Lover's lane, Flower Garden and Linh Son Pagoda. Check-in at the hotel. Have dinner at a local restaurant, then walk at the Central Market and Xuan Huong Lake.
Overnight at the hotel in Dalat.
Day 02 Da Lat Tuyen Lam lake (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Tuyen Lam lake and take a boat to Fairy Rock to start the trekking. The first section of the trail is pine forest, passing a cane-brake, stop at Cross Hill for relaxing and then keep climbing up to the top of Pinhatt Mountain (1,696m high/ around 5 km walk ). Enjoy the panoramic view of Dalat City.
Pic-nic lunch at the top at Pinhatt Mountain. Before the trekk continues through the rolling hills and valleys to an Elephant Camp where you will have some spare time to relax.
The day visits follows with a visit to Darahoa village before dinner.
Overnight in bungalows or Tree houses.
Option: Ethnic dance, camp fire and drinking Can wine with BBQ (see supplement).
Day 03 Tuyen Lam Lake Lam Ha (B/L/D)
Depart to Pandium Lam ha district by car (87km) then start trekking through Kho Tay ethnic village and the primitive jungle to Pangpa (7km).
Have lunch at Pangpa camp.
After lunch enjoy some beautiful virgin waterfalls, explore the bio-diversity of fauna and flora in the surroundings and head back to the bungalows for dinner and campfire.
Overnight in Bang Pa Bungalow.
Day 04 Lam Ha Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Breakfast at bungalow.
Trekking to Pampo Village (8km), then walk back to the highway and end at an ethnic minority village where the car will pick you up and drive you back to Ho Chi Minh City .
Sofitel Palace Dalat 21/12/06-3/1/07: USD 12.-
Novotel Lalat 21/12/06-3/1/07: USD 6 .-
- Accommodation with meals as specified in the programme
- Transfers and tours with English/French/German speaking local guide
- Entrance fees, boat fee
- Service charges, room tax and handling fee
- International airport tax in Ho Chi Minh at USD 14.00 nett per person
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry & etc.
- Minor programm changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increase.
- These tours can suit anybody who is a little fit and in good shape. They are not aimed to especially well-trained people. Do not forget to pack light, easy-to-dry clothes and a good pair of comfortable shoes/sneakers
- Please refer to hotel list for more information about categories of accommodation.